Bret Michaels designing pet collection
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Jodi Summers / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: William Nikon/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Billboard/.14 of 16
- Photo: Billboard/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Rocker Bret Michaels is expanding his brand by launching is own range of pet products.
The Poison front-man and animal lover is teaming up with bosses at U.S. retailer PetSmart to release the Bret Michaels Pets Rock collection next summer (2012).
He says, "As a musician who loves animals, I'm thrilled to be collaborating with PetSmart to create the Bret Michaels Pets Rock collection.
"As a dedicated pet owner myself, this is a natural partnership for me, and I can't wait to unveil the collection. I know my own pets rock, and I wanted to design a line of pet products every bit as fun and cool as they are."
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite