Lea Michele gleeful over Streisand gift
- Photo: (Inset) Amazon.com/Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Getty/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Norman Jean Roy/Allure10 of 16
- Photo: Norman Jean Roy/Allure11 of 16
- Photo: Norman Jean Roy/Allure12 of 16
- Photo: Allure13 of 16
- Photo: FOX/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Barbra Streisand gifted Lea Michele with her own collectible doll after learning the young Glee star is her biggest fan.
Michele, who grew up admiring the veteran hit-maker, spotted a rare Barbra Streisand doll on a TV show and grew obsessed with tracking down the item.
And when The Way We Were singer heard of the young star's quest via Twitter.com, she shipped her the collectible as a gift.
Michele recalls, "I was watching Hoarders and this man had a crazy collection of dolls and among all these dolls I saw a Barbra Streisand doll. So I tweeted, I was like, 'I gotta get that doll. Where is this man and how can I get this doll?' And she tweeted me back, 'Forget the guy, I'll send you the doll.' I died.
"Everything has been a dream ever since. She sent it to me, I have it at home, it's amazing. I'm a huge Barbra fan so it meant the world to me."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite