- Photo: Cosmo/Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ4 of 6
- Photo: Regan Cameron/Teen Vogue5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
The March issue of Cosmopolitan has been pulled from a Brookshire's grocery store in Texas after complaints about "Glee" star Lea Michele's cleavage on the magazine cover.
The store owners have replaced it with a notice requesting patrons to ask for it from their customer services counter, according to CocoPerez.com.
A customer tells the website she was told the cover "wasn't appropriate" for display.
Some readers and parents have said the actress should cover up because her on-screen alter ego, high school student Rachel Berry, is seen as a role model for young viewers.
RELATED: Learn all about 'Glee' on MSN
A similar magazine stir hit Sir Elton John last month after his family cover shoot, featuring partner David Furnish and new son Zachary, was covered up with a "family shield" by a retailer in Arkansas in a bid to "protect" shoppers.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite