Michelle Duggar Suffers a Miscarriage
- Photo: Scott Enlow/TLC/.1 of 9
- Photo: Chris Bott/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Scott Enlow/.3 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Scott Enlow/.4 of 9
- Photo: BETH HALL/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Promotional6 of 9
- Photo: TLC/FOX7 of 9
- Photo: TLC/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Sad news for the Duggar family.
Michelle Duggar suffered a miscarriage on Thursday, her husband, Jim Bob, told Us Weekly. The "19 Kids and Counting" parents were expecting their 20th child in April.
"Earlier today at a routine doctor's appointment, Michelle and I received the sad news that we lost the baby," Jim Bob told Us. "Michelle is resting comfortably at home with the support of the entire family. We are grateful for all the thoughts and prayers, but ask for privacy during this difficult time."
Based in Tontitown, Ark., the Duggars are already parents to Joshua, 23 (who is married with two kids of his own), twins Jana and John-David, 21; Jill, 20; Jessa, 19; Jinger, 17; Joseph, 16; Josiah, 15; Joy-Anna, 14; twins Jedidiah and Jeremiah, 12; Jason, 11; James, 10; Justin, 8; Jackson, 7; Johanna, 6; Jennifer, 4; and Jordyn, 3, and Josie, almost 2.
Michelle, 45, and Jim Bob's 19th child, Josie, was born premature (at 25 weeks) in December 2009. Offering an update on her little one on her blog last month, Michelle, wrote, "A lot of people have asked would we consider having more children after what we went through with Josie. That experience was one of the scariest things we have ever walked through as a family. We thank God, and are grateful for the many prayers offered on Josie's behalf. What a miracle she is, our little sunshine, she is doing wonderful!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite