Michelle Duggar Suffers a Miscarriage
- Photo: Scott Enlow/TLC/.1 of 9
- Photo: Chris Bott/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Scott Enlow/.3 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Scott Enlow/.4 of 9
- Photo: BETH HALL/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Promotional6 of 9
- Photo: TLC/FOX7 of 9
- Photo: TLC/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Sad news for the Duggar family.
Michelle Duggar suffered a miscarriage on Thursday, her husband, Jim Bob, told Us Weekly. The "19 Kids and Counting" parents were expecting their 20th child in April.
"Earlier today at a routine doctor's appointment, Michelle and I received the sad news that we lost the baby," Jim Bob told Us. "Michelle is resting comfortably at home with the support of the entire family. We are grateful for all the thoughts and prayers, but ask for privacy during this difficult time."
Based in Tontitown, Ark., the Duggars are already parents to Joshua, 23 (who is married with two kids of his own), twins Jana and John-David, 21; Jill, 20; Jessa, 19; Jinger, 17; Joseph, 16; Josiah, 15; Joy-Anna, 14; twins Jedidiah and Jeremiah, 12; Jason, 11; James, 10; Justin, 8; Jackson, 7; Johanna, 6; Jennifer, 4; and Jordyn, 3, and Josie, almost 2.
Michelle, 45, and Jim Bob's 19th child, Josie, was born premature (at 25 weeks) in December 2009. Offering an update on her little one on her blog last month, Michelle, wrote, "A lot of people have asked would we consider having more children after what we went through with Josie. That experience was one of the scariest things we have ever walked through as a family. We thank God, and are grateful for the many prayers offered on Josie's behalf. What a miracle she is, our little sunshine, she is doing wonderful!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite