Michelle McGee: Dressing Like a Nazi Isn't 'Racism'
- Photo: Todd G/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: Michelle "Bombshell" McGee/Keith Allen Phillips/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Charles Price/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: SoCal Glamour Girls/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Michael Shane/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Michelle McGee strips in Sin City / Erik Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: Tattoo Revue/Promotional7 of 10
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Whitney Houston's Mother Is Upset Over Lifetime's Upcoming Biopic: "Let HMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:50:00 PM
- The Originals' Joseph Morgan Weds Persia WhiteMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:48:00 PM
- Comic Con: TheWrap's Live BlogMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'
Michelle "Bombshell" McGee still knows how to shock.
During a Sunday appearance on Toronto TV program "etalk," Jesse James' famous mistress defended recently unearthed photos of herself wearing Nazi regalia.
"I don't believe it's racism at all," McGee said. "Anti-Semitism? Yes. If that was the intention of putting the costume on."
When interviewer Elaine Lui points out that anti-Semitism is a form of racism, McGee retorts, "That's your view on that. I don't see it that way."
In a photo first revealed by Us Weekly, Jesse James was also caught wearing an SS officer hat, pantomiming Hitler's mustache and performing a Sieg Heil salute.
James, 41, said in an interview last week that it "makes me really sad" to be called a racist. Of the photos, he said, "Looking at it in the context of now and in my life, it's not funny ... There's not a racist bone in my body."
McGee also opened up about Sandra Bullock, who has since filed for divorce from James and stepped out with newly adopted son Louis. "In a twisted type of way," McGee opines, "I guess Sandra should be thankful that I did come forward and let her know that her husband did cheat on her."
The controversial tattooed model and stripper was in town to shoot a commercial for Ashley Madison, an online dating service for those already in relationships.
"I have two beautiful boys to take care of, I'm a single mom," she said of making money from the pro-adultery website. "So yeah, I have profited off of this."
She explained, "it's also my first priority is to take care of my kids, to make sure they have a roof over their heads and food ... I will do what it takes to support my children."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite