Michelle Trachtenberg: 'I'm an advocate for health and curves'
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: John K/Todd G/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP6 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
By Jen Odell, with reporting by Mary. S. Park
With some time off from wreaking social havoc as the evil Georgina Sparks on "Gossip Girl," Michelle Trachtenberg stopped by the I Heart Ronson Celebrates Fashion's Night Out shindig in New York on Friday night. Wonderwall caught up with the actress at the fashion event to talk about fall beauty trends, her new project, and why she's not letting a certain tabloid's comment about her feminine figure get her down. "I'm really an advocate for health and curves and being a woman, so anybody who says otherwise they can go," she told us. Point taken.
Wonderwall: What brings you to Charlotte Ronson's party tonight?
Michelle Trachtenberg: Charlotte and I have been friends for years and I've always been a fan of her Charlotte Ronson line.
RELATED: Ashlee Simpson hits Fashion Week
WW: What do you love about it?
MT: I just absolutely love it when a designer does a more global line that's more affordable, so that I know I'm wearing something my fans can also pick up. I just think Charlotte has such a great aesthetic.
WW: What inspires your personal style?
MT: I guess I'm sort of like an elegant, rocker-y tomboy: I'm definitely more of a jeans girl. When I do wear dresses there's a little bit more of a [rocker] vibe, but because I'm so pale and long limbed, there's always -- I hope -- a little bit of grace to it as well.
RELATED: Michelle flexes her rap muscles
WW: What trends in beauty will you be wearing in the fall?
MT: Laura Mercier and Armani are the only foundations I use. They're amazing. The black eyeliner is my favorite: Lancome liquid eyeliner. It's perfect: the felt applicant, the little tiny applicator. It's the best black eyeliner you can get.
WW: There is. Are you still designing your own line of jewelry for Coach?
MT: This [piece I'm wearing] isn't mine. I actually took a hold on all the design collaborations because I'm producing my own show.
WW: What's the show all about?
MT: It's not something I can give too many details about it, yet. But it's something that I've wanted to do for a very long time and I feel if an actress has longevity, then she's going to create and produce and be involved in the entire process.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite