Michelle Trachtenberg's 'Jersey Shore' Nickname: 'Mooki'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Demis Maryakkanis/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
By Dana Flax, reporting by Mary S. Park
After checking out the scene at Jill Stuart's show at New York Fashion Week, Wonderwall pried our favorite "Mercy" fashionista, Michelle Trachtenberg, away from her "Gossip Girl" co-stars for a little chat sesh. Read on to see who she counts as personal style inspiration and, duh, if she's into "Jersey Shore" in our exclusive interview below.
Wonderwall: Which celebrities inspire your fashion sense?
Michelle Trachtenberg: I think it's a combination of past celebrities like Audrey Hepburn, and [newer ones like] Julianne Moore and Kate Winslet. They're flawless. Maybe it's a red-head thing, but they're extraordinary.
WW: What shows are you most excited to see?
MT: Jill Stuart. She's great to me, anytime I'm in a pinch and I'm like, "Oh my God, I need a dress in two hours!" she's like, "Here, here you go," and the fit is always really great for me. Jill has that girly-rock edge that I love. Every season you can't really expect what you're going to get, but it's always good.
WW: What do you think of "Jersey Shore" style?
MT: I think it's awesome! It's mind-boggling what a crazy phenomenon it has become. In fact, in the next episode of “Mercy," we mention Snooki from "Jersey Shore." Since we film in New Jersey, there are Guidos and Guidettes that I help in the emergency room. And I've created my own "Jersey Shore" nickname: it's "Mooki." I'm the dairy version of "Snooki" because I'm so white.
MT: Thank you very much. I'm not going to lie, I'm part of the fad.
WW: Have you heard that JWoww is launching her own line?
MT: Is she really? Amazing. I'm sure it'll be very bedazzled.
More on Wonderwall:
From Crowd Ignite