Mike Shouhed of 'Shahs of Sunset' to appear in Playgirl?
- Photo: Brian To/WENN1 of 3
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
"Shahs Of Sunset" cast member Mike Shouhed is stripping down and posing for an upcoming issue of Playgirl magazine.
RELATED: Best and Worst Beach Bods
The 34-year-old real estate agent is already comfortable with cameras around as they film Bravo's hit reality series, but this time around, he'll be showing off a little bit more than viewers usually see on TV. Shouhed tells the New York Daily News that although his photoshoot for the magazine is sometime this week, he still is unsure of exactly how much he'll show to Playgirl readers.
RELATED: Stars Who Are Aging In Reverse
He explains, "I haven' t really decided how much of Mike Shouhed they're going to get. I want to make people happy and keep it classy. I'll have to see how I feel that day. I hope they keep it warm in there."
And no matter how much or how little will be shown in the publication, Shouhed insists that his decision to appear in Playgirl isn't just for the money. He says, "I hope it gets the message out there that Persian men are sex symbols. I think I'm in the forefront of a new trend of letting women know that Persian men are the real deal and if you haven't tried one, you should."
RELATED: Most Famous Celeb Pets
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lawrence's best red-carpet looks from over the years.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite