Miranda Kerr drops bisexuality hint
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex/Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: Alessio Botticelli/FilmMagic3 of 17
- Photo: CL/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Faye Sadou / UPA/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 17
- Photo: Eagle Press/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Brian To/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA11 of 17
- Photo: JWNY/GSI12 of 17
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America13 of 17
- Photo: @mirandakerr/Instagram14 of 17
- Photo: Spartano/Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr has hinted she wants to explore relationships with women in the aftermath of her marriage breakdown.
The brunette beauty announced her split from husband Orlando Bloom, the father of her young son Flynn, last year, and she has now given a revealing interview to Britain's GQ magazine about her failed marriage and current love life.
RELATED: 20 sexiest celebrity singles
Kerr had "great chemistry" with her husband, but admits she also sees women in a sensual way, telling the publication, "I appreciate both men and women. I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I want to explore. Never say never."
The newly-single model goes on to add that she attracts an overwhelming amount of attention from men: "I still get chatted up a lot ... I've had some crazy, ridiculous proposals -- stuff that you wouldn't even see in the movies."
She adds of her current love life: "I'm dating. I'm loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I'm not looking to fall in love again quickly."
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite