Miranda Kerr drops bisexuality hint
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex/Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: Alessio Botticelli/FilmMagic3 of 17
- Photo: CL/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Faye Sadou / UPA/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 17
- Photo: Eagle Press/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Brian To/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA11 of 17
- Photo: JWNY/GSI12 of 17
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America13 of 17
- Photo: @mirandakerr/Instagram14 of 17
- Photo: Spartano/Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr has hinted she wants to explore relationships with women in the aftermath of her marriage breakdown.
The brunette beauty announced her split from husband Orlando Bloom, the father of her young son Flynn, last year, and she has now given a revealing interview to Britain's GQ magazine about her failed marriage and current love life.
RELATED: 20 sexiest celebrity singles
Kerr had "great chemistry" with her husband, but admits she also sees women in a sensual way, telling the publication, "I appreciate both men and women. I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I want to explore. Never say never."
The newly-single model goes on to add that she attracts an overwhelming amount of attention from men: "I still get chatted up a lot ... I've had some crazy, ridiculous proposals -- stuff that you wouldn't even see in the movies."
She adds of her current love life: "I'm dating. I'm loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I'm not looking to fall in love again quickly."
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite