Mischa Barton Poses Nude After Dropping Three Sizes
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan / Retna Digital/Retna Digital2 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Retna Digital7 of 10
- Photo: Retna Digital8 of 10
- Photo: © Andrew Marks / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital9 of 10
More Celeb News
- P.U. Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift Weak Fragrance Sales Blamed for Double Digit Loss at Elizabeth MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 2:58:00 PM
- NFL Great Mike Ditka on 'Stupid' Washington Redskins Debate: 'It&aposMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 2:49:00 PM
- 'Not It' Director Pablo Orta on Running a Camera Off a Car Battery: TheWrap&apMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Kevin Frazier Named 'Entertainment Tonight' Co-Host, Louis Aguirre Hired for VacatMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 2:00:00 PM
- 'Macropolis' Director Joel Simon Used His Own Disability For Inspiration: TheWrap&MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 1:58:00 PM
- P.U. Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift Weak Fragrance Sales Blamed for Double Digit Loss at Elizabeth
"Surely there are more important issues than if someone has cellulite?" says the actress -- who faced criticism after photos surfaced last year showing that she'd gained a few pounds.
"And I don't understand the point of people looking for bad things," Barton, 23, goes on. "Why bother? I know it's human nature to want to pick on other people, but I find it a little shallow."
Barton tells the magazine she went from a size 12 to a size 6 or 8 after breaking up with Rooney guitarist Taylor Locke last September.
"The only way to be happy and be a more enjoyable person to be around is to embrace what you've got," she says. "Everyone has issues about their body, but I feel confident now. I'm healthy and happy."
But that doesn't mean Barton -- who was recently cast in the CW show A Beautiful Life -- is without flaws.
"I think people see celebs as having these perfect lives," she says. "But that's not true."
"Instead, what counts is that the people in your life your family and friends think you're a nice person," she continues.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite