Mixed Messages? 'Teen Mom' star Gary Shirley Tweets He's Single
- Photo: Deano/Beetham/Splash News1 of 3
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:13:21 AM
- Dogs 'muttbomb' celebrities to boost adoptionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:55:32 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91
We're getting mixed messages from "Teen Mom" baby daddy Gary Shirley.
Despite many public sightings with his baby mama Amber Portwood in recent weeks -- sometimes, even holding hands -- Shirley, 24, tweeted on Wednesday that he's "single, but of course i got [daughter] Leah no matter what."
Portwood, 20, was charged with three felonies in connection with her televised attack on Shirley late last year. The incident was seen in an episode of "Teen Mom" last September.
From Crowd Ignite