Mixed Messages? 'Teen Mom' star Gary Shirley Tweets He's Single
- Photo: Deano/Beetham/Splash News1 of 3
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News2 of 3
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
We're getting mixed messages from "Teen Mom" baby daddy Gary Shirley.
Despite many public sightings with his baby mama Amber Portwood in recent weeks -- sometimes, even holding hands -- Shirley, 24, tweeted on Wednesday that he's "single, but of course i got [daughter] Leah no matter what."
Portwood, 20, was charged with three felonies in connection with her televised attack on Shirley late last year. The incident was seen in an episode of "Teen Mom" last September.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite