Mixed Messages? 'Teen Mom' star Gary Shirley Tweets He's Single
- Photo: Deano/Beetham/Splash News1 of 3
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Captain America 2 Stays on TopMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Which Bubble Shows Would You Save?MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 4:12:00 PM
- New York Times Launches App, Premier Subscription ServiceMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Discovery Channel Cancels Mount Everest Special After AvalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Tribeca: How a Washington, DC Journalist Jumped to Directing a Star-Studded FilmMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:34:00 PM
- Box Office: Captain America 2 Stays on Top
We're getting mixed messages from "Teen Mom" baby daddy Gary Shirley.
Despite many public sightings with his baby mama Amber Portwood in recent weeks -- sometimes, even holding hands -- Shirley, 24, tweeted on Wednesday that he's "single, but of course i got [daughter] Leah no matter what."
Portwood, 20, was charged with three felonies in connection with her televised attack on Shirley late last year. The incident was seen in an episode of "Teen Mom" last September.
From Crowd Ignite