Mixed Messages? 'Teen Mom' star Gary Shirley Tweets He's Single
- Photo: Deano/Beetham/Splash News1 of 3
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News2 of 3
More Celeb News
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 8:01:53 AM
- Oscar Isaac, Michael B. Jordan and Brie Larson Among Santa Barbara Fest's New HonoreesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:53 AM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a reliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:09:53 AM
- 'SNL' Spoofs 'Sound of Music' With Kristen Wiig and Fred ArmisenMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:46:15 PM
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box Office
We're getting mixed messages from "Teen Mom" baby daddy Gary Shirley.
Despite many public sightings with his baby mama Amber Portwood in recent weeks -- sometimes, even holding hands -- Shirley, 24, tweeted on Wednesday that he's "single, but of course i got [daughter] Leah no matter what."
Portwood, 20, was charged with three felonies in connection with her televised attack on Shirley late last year. The incident was seen in an episode of "Teen Mom" last September.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite