Model Alessandra Ambrosio: My Daughter Anja, 4, Is Already a 'Pro' on the Runway!
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/WENN1 of 26
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 26
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 26
- Photo: SOAR/GSI4 of 26
- Photo: ONLA/GSI5 of 26
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 26
- Photo: DAVID WRIGHT/StarTraks7 of 26
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA8 of 26
- Photo: @AngelAlessandra/Twitter9 of 26
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 26
- Photo: Ryan/WENN11 of 26
- Photo: RAAK/GSI12 of 26
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 26
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 26
- Photo: NAV/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet15 of 26
- Photo: Twitter16 of 26
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet17 of 26
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet18 of 26
- Photo: http://www.facebook.com/Alessandra/.19 of 26
- Photo: http://www.facebook.com/Alessandra/.20 of 26
- Photo: http://www.facebook.com/Alessandra/.21 of 26
- Photo: DAVID WRIGHT/StarTraks22 of 26
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks23 of 26
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet24 of 26
- Photo: FameFlynet/Fame Flynet25 of 26
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan Questions
Mommy's little model!
Alessandra Ambrosio is working hard to prepare for Victoria's Secret's annual December fashion show, which comes seven months after she gave birth, and as it turns out, the beauty has her own runway coach right at home: Her 4-year-old daughter, Anja.
"She does the runway by herself -- she knows how to do everything. She's like a little pro already," proud mom Ambrosio, 31, told Us Weekly at Thursday's Amfar Inspiration Gala in Los Angeles of her daughter with fiance Jamie Mazur. "She likes to sing around the house. That's her thing."
And since May, Anja has had a built-in audience: Her new baby brother, Noah, whom Alessandro welcomed on May 7. "Anja loves to entertain Noah. She's all about singing to him and just performs for him," mom said of the bond between siblings. "There is always noise in the house and there is always something happening. My life is never boring."
When Ambrosio is able to indulge in solo time, she's likely in the gym maintaining her hot supermodel bod. Admitting that she splurges on Brazilian Barbecue once a week, the model told Us she's followed a strict diet as she counts down to the Victoria's Secret show.
"I have been trying to do a lot of spinning, pilots and yoga classes and I'm trying to get a nice tan," confirmed the model. "I'm trying to find a minute to go to the beach to get a tan!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Model Alessandra Ambrosio: My Daughter Anja, 4, Is Already a "Pro" on the Runway!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite