'Modern Family' star gets in airport scuffle over flight, witness says
- Photo: Brian To/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: @JesseTylerFerguson/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: POA/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
After enjoying a swanky winter vacation on St Barts, "Modern Family" star Jesse Tyler Ferguson reportedly had a breakdown when his flight off the island was delayed.
A source tells Page Six: "All the planes were delayed, and sunset was approaching. You cannot fly out of St. Barts past sunset. Jesse's plane was late, and there were also three other groups at the airport who were waiting to get planes. They were all freaking out that they were going to miss the sunset deadline, because all the hotels were fully booked."
When New York designer Ramy Brook Sharp's chartered plane arrived before Ferguson's, the actor "basically hijacked" it, according to the source. With Ferguson and his crew aboard Sharp's plane, the pilot was getting ready to take off -- until Sharp got the airport to contact the pilot and have the plane return to pick up her and her entourage.
"It was pretty funny, and they were very embarrassed,” says the source. "It was like an episode of 'Modern Family.'"
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite