'Modern Family' Star Jesse Tyler Ferguson Gets Engaged
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 19
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage3 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 19
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 19
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.9 of 19
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 19
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Cam Griffith/Bauer-Griffin13 of 19
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital14 of 19
- Photo: WENN15 of 19
- Photo: Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com17 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Former Los Angeles Times Editor Sallie Hofmeister Joins SitrickMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 2:10:09 PM
- 'New Girl's' Max Greenfield Confirms He's Returning for &apoMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:51:14 PM
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to Be Directed by Sam Taylor-JohnsonMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades of Grey' MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- 'Ender's Game' Producer Linda McDonough Exits OddLot Entertainment to ProMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:33:32 PM
- Former Los Angeles Times Editor Sallie Hofmeister Joins Sitrick
Jesse Tyler Ferguson is engaged to his longtime boyfriend Justin Mikita.
The "Modern Family" star made the announcement, first reported by People, in a video posted online for the marriage equality organization Tie the Knot. "It's true, I popped the big Q," Ferguson, 36, says in the video. His 27-year-old fiancé then appears onscreen to reveal, "I said yes!"
Ferguson has been dating Mikita, a lawyer, for about two years. "We want our interpersonal relationship to be acknowledged in a union formalized in a wedding ceremony," Ferguson explains in the video. "But we're just like millions of Americans who are denied the basic civil rights to marry the person that we love."
In the video, the couple reveals they've teamed up with the company Tie Bar in which the retailer will donate the proceeds of a special bow tie collection to various organizations seeking to improve civil rights for gay and lesbian couples.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite