'Modern Family' star's dad to handle her finances
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP/Nintendo/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 15
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.4 of 15
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin6 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: PHIL MCCARTEN/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: WENN12 of 15
- Photo: DT2/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A custody agreement has been reached for "Modern Family" star Ariel Winter, and her father will have temporary control of her finances.
RELATED: Famous custody battles
The agreement was reached Wednesday in Los Angeles before a trial over the matter was to begin.
The exact terms of who will raise Winter were not spelled out in court, but Winter will continue living with her adult sister, Shanelle Gray, at least until March 29 when the parties review the agreement.
RELATED: Hollywood's nastiest custody battles
A judge temporarily stripped Winter's mother, Chrisoula Workman, of custody in October, amid allegations she had been physically and emotionally abusive to the 14-year-old actress, who stars as Alex Dunphy on the hit ABC series.
Winter held hands with Gray while in court. Her mother left the courtroom crying.
Winter's father, Glenn Workman, was appointed temporary guardian of his daughter's finances.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite