'Modern Family' Stars Stuck in Crowded Elevator
- Photo: Brian To/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: WOLF/NPG5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: @jessetyler/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
No good deed goes unpunished.
While on their way to a fundraiser for the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Kansas City on Friday night, three stars of ABC's hit sitcom "Modern Family" were trapped in a crowded elevator for almost an hour, ABC News reports.
RELATED: PICS: Candid Celeb Sightings
Julie Bowen, Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson took pictures together during the ordeal, which Ferguson posted to his Twitter account.
"This is us right now. 45 minutes stuck in this elevator," Ferguson wrote, captioning the snapshot from the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel's third floor.
The actors were an hour late to the event after the Kansas City Fire Department rescued them, but they maintained a good sense of humor about their plight, reportedly joking about the ordeal on stage.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite