Molly Sims debuts slim bikini body after complaining about baby weight
- Photo: http://www.whosay.com/mollysims/.1 of 11
- Photo: Michael Simonmo/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: KAZA/GSI3 of 11
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: JXC/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON for Rembrandt/.6 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: @MollyBSims/WhoSay/Twitter8 of 11
- Photo: mollysims.com/.9 of 11
- Photo: Gia Canali/Promotional10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Hulu Plus Scores 'Sleepy Hollow's' Exclusive Streaming RightsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:07:00 PM
- 'Redskins' Banned by Washington Post Editorial PageMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:50:00 PM
- 'The Phone Call' Director Mat Kirkby's Next Project Will Make '5MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:42:00 PM
- Stephen Gaghan to Direct 'White City' Pilot for AMCMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:14:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' to Bring Lori Petty Back for Season 3MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Hulu Plus Scores 'Sleepy Hollow's' Exclusive Streaming Rights
Molly Sims has her pre-baby body back! One week after she shared with Us Weekly that she still has "10 pounds" more to lose after welcoming her son, Brooks, in June 2012, the 39-year-old supermodel showed off her svelte shape in a series of WhoSay pictures on Feb. 2.
"Finally bikini ready and pulling out those Sports Illustrated Swimsuit poses, just in time for my bestie Lauren Kucerak's big birthday!" Sims wrote in one caption. Sims and her pal are staying at the Viceroy Riviera Maya in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Raved Sims, "Best girlfriends getaway ever!"
When Us caught up with Sims at the ELLE Women in Television event on Jan. 24, the jewelry designer, who gained 65 pounds while pregnant, spoke about her postpartum weight loss struggle. "I developed a thyroid condition during my pregnancy, so I didn't realize why I was gaining so much weight. So now I'm on thyroid medicine. My thyroid kind of shut down, so that really made it very difficult in terms of the weight loss," the "Project Accessory" host said. "It's been difficult, I'm not going to lie. I've had to exercise and keep a very, very rigid diet. I mean, it's the hardest thing I've done -- and I've modeled since I was pretty much 21 years old!"
Sims limits her diet to "really lean protein, no salt, no oils -- I mean, hard core. The problem is . . . you can't [cut back your diet] until you stop breastfeeding, and I stopped at three months because I had no milk."
The "Las Vegas" actress added that she's envious of fellow celebrity mom Claire Danes, whose tiny post-baby body has made headlines in recent weeks.
"I look at Claire Danes at the Globes and I'm like, I hate you," said Sims, who is married to movie producer Scott Stuber. "I'm jealous [of women like Danes]. I wish to God I could have done it that way. But my body just didn't. And I'm so happy I have an amazing, happy, healthy, gorgeous, Buddha-like son, but I wish it would have been easier. I tell my husband, it made me depressed a little."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite