Molly Sims debuts slim bikini body after complaining about baby weight
- Photo: http://www.whosay.com/mollysims/.1 of 11
- Photo: Michael Simonmo/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: KAZA/GSI3 of 11
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: JXC/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON for Rembrandt/.6 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: @MollyBSims/WhoSay/Twitter8 of 11
- Photo: mollysims.com/.9 of 11
- Photo: Gia Canali/Promotional10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Rosemary's Baby' Miniseries Gets Greenlight From NBCMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:52:26 AM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- 'Rosemary's Baby' Miniseries Gets Greenlight From NBC
Molly Sims has her pre-baby body back! One week after she shared with Us Weekly that she still has "10 pounds" more to lose after welcoming her son, Brooks, in June 2012, the 39-year-old supermodel showed off her svelte shape in a series of WhoSay pictures on Feb. 2.
"Finally bikini ready and pulling out those Sports Illustrated Swimsuit poses, just in time for my bestie Lauren Kucerak's big birthday!" Sims wrote in one caption. Sims and her pal are staying at the Viceroy Riviera Maya in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Raved Sims, "Best girlfriends getaway ever!"
When Us caught up with Sims at the ELLE Women in Television event on Jan. 24, the jewelry designer, who gained 65 pounds while pregnant, spoke about her postpartum weight loss struggle. "I developed a thyroid condition during my pregnancy, so I didn't realize why I was gaining so much weight. So now I'm on thyroid medicine. My thyroid kind of shut down, so that really made it very difficult in terms of the weight loss," the "Project Accessory" host said. "It's been difficult, I'm not going to lie. I've had to exercise and keep a very, very rigid diet. I mean, it's the hardest thing I've done -- and I've modeled since I was pretty much 21 years old!"
Sims limits her diet to "really lean protein, no salt, no oils -- I mean, hard core. The problem is . . . you can't [cut back your diet] until you stop breastfeeding, and I stopped at three months because I had no milk."
The "Las Vegas" actress added that she's envious of fellow celebrity mom Claire Danes, whose tiny post-baby body has made headlines in recent weeks.
"I look at Claire Danes at the Globes and I'm like, I hate you," said Sims, who is married to movie producer Scott Stuber. "I'm jealous [of women like Danes]. I wish to God I could have done it that way. But my body just didn't. And I'm so happy I have an amazing, happy, healthy, gorgeous, Buddha-like son, but I wish it would have been easier. I tell my husband, it made me depressed a little."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
George's Big Day
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite