Molly Sims 'Didn't Realize' Her Son Was Playing With David Beckham's Daughter in New York
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet1 of 21
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks2 of 21
- Photo: @MollyBSims/Twitter3 of 21
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage5 of 21
- Photo: FERNANDO LLANO/Invision/AP6 of 21
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America7 of 21
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA8 of 21
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks9 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP11 of 21
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA13 of 21
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 21
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA15 of 21
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: KVS/Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News17 of 21
- Photo: Rex USA18 of 21
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: WENN20 of 21
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Little Brooks is already quite the ladies' man! Molly Sims and her 15-month-old son, Brooks, were recently photographed playing at a New York park with David Beckham and his two-year-old daughter, Harper. The 40-year-old supermodel tells Us Weekly the play date had nothing to do with her matchmaking skills hard at work -- and everything to do with her son's own pursuits.
At the Airbnb's HELLO L.A. celeb designed pop-ups event at The Grove on Monday, Sept. 30, Sims explained to Us how her Sept. 10 park date with the Beckhams transpired. "I'm like, 'Who is he talking to? Who is he playing with? And, yes, he was with Harper Beckham," Sims recalls of watching her son play on the playground. "And, David Beckham is the nicest guy ... I even said, 'Oh my god!' I didn't realize it was her!"
"You never know who you're going to meet!" she joked. "I mean it was literally like 95 percent humidity and it was like 100 [degrees] and there I was like, 'Oh, hello Mr. Beckham!' But, he is such a nice guy and a good dad."
Braving the heat, Sims and Beckham followed their adorable tots around the park, helped them play with a toy car and ball and pushed them on swings. "He's so fun," Sims told Us of her son. "He's talking. He's like a little parrot. I said something like, 'Kissy kissy boom boom,' and he goes, 'Boom boom?'' It's cute."
The Sports Illustrated model, who married movie producer Scott Stuber in September 2011, said having son Brooks was "the best thing I've ever done" and she may be ready to have another child
"I am excited to make more baby Brookses one day," she told Us. "I know I need to start on that path."
Most expensive celeb engagement rings
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite