Molly Sims 'Didn't Realize' Her Son Was Playing With David Beckham's Daughter in New York
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet1 of 21
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks2 of 21
- Photo: @MollyBSims/Twitter3 of 21
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage5 of 21
- Photo: FERNANDO LLANO/Invision/AP6 of 21
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America7 of 21
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA8 of 21
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks9 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP11 of 21
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA13 of 21
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 21
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA15 of 21
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: KVS/Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News17 of 21
- Photo: Rex USA18 of 21
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: WENN20 of 21
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Little Brooks is already quite the ladies' man! Molly Sims and her 15-month-old son, Brooks, were recently photographed playing at a New York park with David Beckham and his two-year-old daughter, Harper. The 40-year-old supermodel tells Us Weekly the play date had nothing to do with her matchmaking skills hard at work -- and everything to do with her son's own pursuits.
At the Airbnb's HELLO L.A. celeb designed pop-ups event at The Grove on Monday, Sept. 30, Sims explained to Us how her Sept. 10 park date with the Beckhams transpired. "I'm like, 'Who is he talking to? Who is he playing with? And, yes, he was with Harper Beckham," Sims recalls of watching her son play on the playground. "And, David Beckham is the nicest guy ... I even said, 'Oh my god!' I didn't realize it was her!"
"You never know who you're going to meet!" she joked. "I mean it was literally like 95 percent humidity and it was like 100 [degrees] and there I was like, 'Oh, hello Mr. Beckham!' But, he is such a nice guy and a good dad."
Braving the heat, Sims and Beckham followed their adorable tots around the park, helped them play with a toy car and ball and pushed them on swings. "He's so fun," Sims told Us of her son. "He's talking. He's like a little parrot. I said something like, 'Kissy kissy boom boom,' and he goes, 'Boom boom?'' It's cute."
The Sports Illustrated model, who married movie producer Scott Stuber in September 2011, said having son Brooks was "the best thing I've ever done" and she may be ready to have another child
"I am excited to make more baby Brookses one day," she told Us. "I know I need to start on that path."
Most expensive celeb engagement rings
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite