Molly Sims' Intimate Baby Shower: All the Details!
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet4 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks9 of 12
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Is Forbes' Top-Earning Actor With $75 MillionMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 11:22:00 PM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing Grades
Here's to mom-to-be Molly Sims!
Expecting her first child with her movie producer husband Scott Stuber, the model and jewelry designer was feted by 30 of her closest pals at an intimate baby shower Saturday afternoon in West Hollywood.
Held at the home of event planner Yifat Oren, Sims' luncheon -- attended by celebs including Ali Larter -- provided the expectant star with a chance to catch up with many family members and friends who flew in from out of state for her special day.
"Molly was blown away by all the love," a source tells Us Weekly of Sims, who wore a colorful printed dress for the event. "There was a ton of laughter and hugs throughout the afternoon."
As guests sipped on Bertaud Belieu champagne, Sims opened her shower gifts, which included Stella McCartney outfits, a high chair, play gym and a stroller.
Though the luncheon was ladies' only, Sims' husband Stuber made a quick appearance as the shower was wrapping up. "Scott came to meet her and they were so sweet together," a source tells Us of Stuber, who hosted a Cinco De Mayo party with his wife at their home after Saturday's shower.
Adds the source: "He takes great care of her and they are both ecstatic about the baby."
MORE ON WONDERWALL
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Slim Down Secrets
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel chat nude scenes and getting in shape for their film "Sex Tape" with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite