Molly Sims on turning 40: 'I kind of want to vomit in my mouth'
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: KAZA/GSI3 of 7
- Photo: Amy Sussman./Invision/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: Michael Simonmo/StarTraks6 of 7
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Molly Sims and her son, Brooks, are both hitting new milestones. The model, actress and designer will celebrate her 40th birthday next month, and soon after, her baby boy will turn one year old. Us Weekly caught up with the new mom at Hudson Jeans Annual Shop Night to Benefit One Voice at Scoop in L.A.'s Brentwood neighborhood on Thursday, Apr. 25, to find out how she's feeling about the big events comings up in her life.
"I kind of want to vomit in my mouth, but yes, I am excited," Sims told Us about turning the big 4-0 on May 25. "We are counting it down, it's like 37 days. I want to vomit."
But her son's big birthday sparks a very different feeling. "We might do a little joint birthday," she said. "Someone's turning one and someone's turning 40!" Sims welcomed her first child with producer husband Scott Stuber on June 19. Though he's only 10-months-old, the proud mama -- who admits she becomes "that person" who talks about her kid all the time -- gushed to Us that her baby boy has six pearly whites already and has started to walk.
"Brooks is teething badly! We have six teeth. We're very early to have [that many] teeth, and we're drooling and he's having a hard time," she shared. "But, you know, he's so fun and his smile and everything is new and it's so fun to watch him. It brings me so much joy. I have to say it's the most content I've ever been in my life."
"He is super fun and he took his first step yesterday," she added. "He's early. He's teething, he's walking and he was born with a tooth! But yes, he took one step. And I'm like, 'Come here!' He did it. He can now balance for like 60 seconds without holding on."
The "Project Accessory" host also predicts that her son is going to be tall. "He's got big paws!" she joked. "He's got big hands like my husband. My husband is 6-foot-5 and I'm 5-foot-9.5."
Before even tasting his first piece of birthday cake, Sims says Brooks is already a very good eater. "He drinks blueberry banana and we put Dr. Schulze's powder in there -- which is all these vitamins -- and we put in almond butter. He's such a good eater, he eats everything!" she bragged. "It's so great! I'm so proud of him."
Even though Sims has mixed feelings about her birthday, she is excited to celebrate her first Mother's Day on May 12.
"I am so happy. It is the best Mother's Day," she said. "It's the best. I have my husband, I have my family, I have my child. I'm in such a good place and I never thought it would be this great."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite