Momsen blames mother and father for her gloomy outlook on lifeRelated: Taylor Momsen
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Taylor Momsen has taken aim at her parents in a hard-hitting new interview, insisting they're the reason she's so dark and miserable.
The gloomy "Gossip Girl" star, who is now making her name in the rock world as the singer with cult band the Pretty Reckless, said she blames her parents for robbing her of her childhood.
The teenager said, "Everyone's like, 'Wow, why is she upset, and why is she so miserable about things?' My parents signed me up with Ford [modeling agency] at the age of 2. No 2-year-old wants to be working, but I had no choice."
Momsen continued, "My whole life, I was in and out of school. I didn't have friends. I was working constantly and I didn't have a real life."
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite