Momsen blames mother and father for her gloomy outlook on lifeRelated: Taylor Momsen
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Student Films From Chicago, Belgium Win Cinefondation PrizesMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 8:20:12 AM
- Cannes: Sony Pictures Classics Buys 'The Lunchbox'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 8:05:24 AM
- Stephen Colbert Is 'Not a Fan' of Obama, Is a Big Fan of Drone Use (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 8:04:51 AM
- Box Office: 'Fast & Furious 6' Nets $6.5M in Late Night ShowsMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 7:56:33 AM
- Steven Soderbergh Clarifies 'Retirement' Plans: He's Just Moving to TVMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 7:45:49 AM
- Cannes: Student Films From Chicago, Belgium Win Cinefondation Prizes
Taylor Momsen has taken aim at her parents in a hard-hitting new interview, insisting they're the reason she's so dark and miserable.
The gloomy "Gossip Girl" star, who is now making her name in the rock world as the singer with cult band the Pretty Reckless, said she blames her parents for robbing her of her childhood.
The teenager said, "Everyone's like, 'Wow, why is she upset, and why is she so miserable about things?' My parents signed me up with Ford [modeling agency] at the age of 2. No 2-year-old wants to be working, but I had no choice."
Momsen continued, "My whole life, I was in and out of school. I didn't have friends. I was working constantly and I didn't have a real life."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite