Momsen blames mother and father for her gloomy outlook on lifeRelated: Taylor Momsen
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Taylor Momsen has taken aim at her parents in a hard-hitting new interview, insisting they're the reason she's so dark and miserable.
The gloomy "Gossip Girl" star, who is now making her name in the rock world as the singer with cult band the Pretty Reckless, said she blames her parents for robbing her of her childhood.
The teenager said, "Everyone's like, 'Wow, why is she upset, and why is she so miserable about things?' My parents signed me up with Ford [modeling agency] at the age of 2. No 2-year-old wants to be working, but I had no choice."
Momsen continued, "My whole life, I was in and out of school. I didn't have friends. I was working constantly and I didn't have a real life."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite