Taylor Momsen: 'I'm not a party girl'
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Pictures/GettyImages.com1 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI / Splash News/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: RAM/Fame Pictures3 of 8
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: Jose Perez / Splash News/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: MSN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debutMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:45:21 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
Gossip Girl star Taylor Momsen is adamant she would never let a wild social life jeopardize her career - because she "cares too much" about her job to become a "party girl".
The teenage actress/singer fronts a band, The Pretty Reckless, as well as starring in the hit U.S. TV show, and she recently signed a lucrative modeling contract with top agency IMG.
And Momsen, 16, admits she will never follow in the footsteps of other former child stars such as Lindsay Lohan by embracing the Hollywood party scene.
She says, "No. I care too much about my job.I really don't care about fame and tabloids and all that s**t. It's so easy to buy into, but it will just destroy you. I really care about acting. I also really care about my music, which keeps me happy. I think when you lose sight of what you love, that's when you can fall off track.
"I don't like to go out. I don't like big group situations, I wouldn't be a party girl, it's not me. I might play a gig at a club, but I don't go out to dance clubs. It's like with drinking and all that s**t, I'm not the kind of person who would find that fun."
From Crowd Ignite