Taylor Momsen: 'I'm not a party girl'
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Pictures/GettyImages.com1 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI / Splash News/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: RAM/Fame Pictures3 of 8
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: Jose Perez / Splash News/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: MSN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Chris Pratt Follows Through on Promise to Surprise Sick Kids in HospitalsMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Harrison Ford Takes His Bad Leg Out for a SlideMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 8:33:00 AM
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Raises $10.3 Million in Just 24 HoursMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 8:15:00 AM
- Emmys 2014 Behind the Scenes: The Stylemaker Behind Emmys' Golden BoysMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 8:03:00 AM
- Conde Nast Media Group Names Vanity Fair Publisher Edward Menicheschi CMO and PresidentMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 7:09:00 AM
- Chris Pratt Follows Through on Promise to Surprise Sick Kids in Hospitals
Gossip Girl star Taylor Momsen is adamant she would never let a wild social life jeopardize her career - because she "cares too much" about her job to become a "party girl".
The teenage actress/singer fronts a band, The Pretty Reckless, as well as starring in the hit U.S. TV show, and she recently signed a lucrative modeling contract with top agency IMG.
And Momsen, 16, admits she will never follow in the footsteps of other former child stars such as Lindsay Lohan by embracing the Hollywood party scene.
She says, "No. I care too much about my job.I really don't care about fame and tabloids and all that s**t. It's so easy to buy into, but it will just destroy you. I really care about acting. I also really care about my music, which keeps me happy. I think when you lose sight of what you love, that's when you can fall off track.
"I don't like to go out. I don't like big group situations, I wouldn't be a party girl, it's not me. I might play a gig at a club, but I don't go out to dance clubs. It's like with drinking and all that s**t, I'm not the kind of person who would find that fun."
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite