Taylor Momsen: 'I'm not a party girl'
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Pictures/GettyImages.com1 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI / Splash News/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: RAM/Fame Pictures3 of 8
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: Jose Perez / Splash News/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: MSN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Gossip Girl star Taylor Momsen is adamant she would never let a wild social life jeopardize her career - because she "cares too much" about her job to become a "party girl".
The teenage actress/singer fronts a band, The Pretty Reckless, as well as starring in the hit U.S. TV show, and she recently signed a lucrative modeling contract with top agency IMG.
And Momsen, 16, admits she will never follow in the footsteps of other former child stars such as Lindsay Lohan by embracing the Hollywood party scene.
She says, "No. I care too much about my job.I really don't care about fame and tabloids and all that s**t. It's so easy to buy into, but it will just destroy you. I really care about acting. I also really care about my music, which keeps me happy. I think when you lose sight of what you love, that's when you can fall off track.
"I don't like to go out. I don't like big group situations, I wouldn't be a party girl, it's not me. I might play a gig at a club, but I don't go out to dance clubs. It's like with drinking and all that s**t, I'm not the kind of person who would find that fun."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite