- Photo: Hypnotics/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: M.T./Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez / Splash News/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Teenage actress/singer Taylor Momsen can now add model to her resume - she's signed up as the new face of a British fashion chain.
The "Gossip Girl" star, who also fronts her own band The Pretty Reckless, has landed a deal to front a campaign for U.K. high street store New Look.
Momsen models the brand's upcoming spring/summer 2010 collection and follows in the footsteps of supermodel Agyness Deyn and singer Lily Allen, who designed her own clothing range for the store in 2007.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite