- Photo: Hypnotics/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: M.T./Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez / Splash News/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Cannes: Critics All Over the Map on James Gray's 'Immigrant' but Love MarMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:10:59 PM
- Blake Shelton heads home to Oklahoma to stage benefit gigMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:02:40 PM
- 'Only God Forgives' Director Responds to Boos of His Ryan Gosling Thriller MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 1:57:56 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a T
Teenage actress/singer Taylor Momsen can now add model to her resume - she's signed up as the new face of a British fashion chain.
The "Gossip Girl" star, who also fronts her own band The Pretty Reckless, has landed a deal to front a campaign for U.K. high street store New Look.
Momsen models the brand's upcoming spring/summer 2010 collection and follows in the footsteps of supermodel Agyness Deyn and singer Lily Allen, who designed her own clothing range for the store in 2007.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite