Montag plans clothing line
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 13
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News5 of 13
- Photo: Life & Style/.6 of 13
- Photo: Courtesy of 'Good Morning America'/Promotional7 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Courtesy of People Magazine/Promotional10 of 13
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Reality TV star Heidi Montag is planning to showcase her cosmetically overhauled new body in her own line of clothes.
"The Hills" star recently underwent ten cosmetic surgery procedures including breast augmentation, and she has already begun working on designs for a clothing line to showcase her new assets.
RELATED: See more Heidi Montag pics
The 23-year-old wants to eventually launch a couture collection, followed by a budget line for her fans, as well as a bikini collection.
She tells People.com, "Most of my inspiration comes from old movies and I have tons of books on old Hollywood. I just love the magnificence of that time: The sequins, the sexiness. I want to capture the true luster of Hollywood in all my designs."
RELATED: Heidi posing for Playboy again
"This is just the beginning. I'd really love to eventually wear mostly my only designs. And I really would love to do a low end line [for my] fans and it can be really accessible, and then a one of a kind couture line to really showcase my creativity. Look out for my bikini line this summer!"
RELATED: Whitney Port on Heidi's surgeries
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite