Morena Baccarin gives birth to baby boy Julius
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: RD / Sonboleh/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: JONATHAN ERNST/Reuters3 of 9
- Photo: Theresa Bouche/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Patsy Lynch/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Kumail Nanjiani and Jonah Ray Talk Taking a Comic Book Store Stand-Up Show to Comedy CentralMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:06:00 PM
- Wipeout? 'Teen Choice' Awards Could Be on the Move After Massive LA Water Main BreMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:31:00 PM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism Charge
The first-time parents named their little bundle of joy Julius. He weighed in at just under 8 lbs.
Baccarin's rep first confirmed to Us that the Golden Globe-winning star was expecting in May. One month later, Baccarin admitted that it's been tricky hiding her baby bump while filming the Showtime series.
"I was a little freaked out about telling the show," the 34-year-old told Us at the Variety EMMY Studio "Race to Emmy Red Carpet" event in West Hollywood in June. "[I had] a sense of responsibility to my job and I suddenly felt like, 'Am I going to be disappointing everybody that I'm knocked up?' But life goes on. Everybody was so kind to me. Claire's laid down the groundwork, and they're really good at hiding pregnancies now." Homeland star Danes, 34, worked through her pregnancy with son Cyrus last season.
"I was on my feet a lot during the pregnancy," Baccarin added in the press room at the 2013 Golden Globes after winning Best Actress in a TV Drama. "I was working hard."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Morena Baccarin Gives Birth to Baby Boy Julius
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite