Comedian Tracy Morgan proposed to fiancee after three weeks
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Wenzelberg/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: Pedro Andrade,/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Comedian Tracy Morgan proposed to his new fiancee just three weeks after meeting her on a blind date earlier this year (2011).
The "30 Rock" star, who turns 43 on Thursday, Nov. 10, announced he is engaged to marry 25-year-old Megan Wollover at the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards in September (2011), and now he reveals to New York Magazine that the proposal took place after a whirlwind romance.
He jokes, "I hypnotized her. She called me the Black Svengali!"
The couple plans to wed next year (2012).
Morgan was previously married to his high school sweetheart Sabrina, the mother of his three adult sons. They separated in 2001 and he finally filed for divorce in 2009.
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite