Nadya Suleman on Jon Gosselin: "I Think He's Hot!"
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News1 of 8
- Photo: FOX2 of 8
- Photo: ODuran/Fame Pictures3 of 8
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: Pacific Coast News5 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Jon and Nadya plus 22?
If things go sour with girlfriend Hailey Glassman, Jon Gosselin has at least one other admirer: Nadya Suleman.
RELATED VIDEO: Octomom Crushing On Jon G.
"I kind of have a crush on Jon Gosselin," the single mother of 14 quipped to Radaronline.com. "I think he's hot ... he looks cute in purple!"
But Suleman, 33, doesn't crush on Gosselin at the expense of his estranged wife, Kate.
"I feel for her. I wish everyone would leave her alone," she says, admitting she's never seen a full episode of their on-hiatus TLC show. "I'm sure she trusts herself and trusts that she's strong enough to handle it."
RELATED: The 10 Most Tiresome Tabloid Stories
"I don't think any single mother of any amount of kids should start dating," she quipped.
Her sudden sympathy for Kate Gosselin, 34, marks a change of heart. In June, Suleman snipped of the reality-TV star, "Why are you so desperate to glob on to my life? For attention?"
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
And despite earlier reports, Suleman insists she has no reality show plans of her own. "I already made up my mind a long time ago," she says. "I think it's exploitative. I don't care what the dollar amount would be. It's not worth it. It's not healthy for the kids."
More on MSN:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite