Nadya Suleman on Jon Gosselin: "I Think He's Hot!"
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News1 of 8
- Photo: FOX2 of 8
- Photo: ODuran/Fame Pictures3 of 8
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: Pacific Coast News5 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' ReboMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:34:00 PM
- Exclusive: Elementary Enlists Lost's Sonya Walger, Revolution's Zak OrthMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Who's Going to Die on Under the Dome?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Comic-Con 2014: All the Latest NewsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:34:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' Rebo
Jon and Nadya plus 22?
If things go sour with girlfriend Hailey Glassman, Jon Gosselin has at least one other admirer: Nadya Suleman.
RELATED VIDEO: Octomom Crushing On Jon G.
"I kind of have a crush on Jon Gosselin," the single mother of 14 quipped to Radaronline.com. "I think he's hot ... he looks cute in purple!"
But Suleman, 33, doesn't crush on Gosselin at the expense of his estranged wife, Kate.
"I feel for her. I wish everyone would leave her alone," she says, admitting she's never seen a full episode of their on-hiatus TLC show. "I'm sure she trusts herself and trusts that she's strong enough to handle it."
RELATED: The 10 Most Tiresome Tabloid Stories
"I don't think any single mother of any amount of kids should start dating," she quipped.
Her sudden sympathy for Kate Gosselin, 34, marks a change of heart. In June, Suleman snipped of the reality-TV star, "Why are you so desperate to glob on to my life? For attention?"
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
And despite earlier reports, Suleman insists she has no reality show plans of her own. "I already made up my mind a long time ago," she says. "I think it's exploitative. I don't care what the dollar amount would be. It's not worth it. It's not healthy for the kids."
More on MSN:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite