Naomi Campbell's Boyfriend Still Married, Been Separated for 10 Years
- Photo: Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 6
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Earl Clements/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Supermodel Naomi Campbell opens up about her violent outbursts that have brought her a slew of media attention and her latest love interest Vladimir Doronin.
"Basically, I know that I've done wrong," she tells Oprah Winfrey, saying that her anger comes when she feels a mistrust towards someone. "I don't have an excuse for my behavior. ... It comes from abandonment issues."
She continues, "It's not a right thing to do. ... I just see red."
Though Naomi prides herself in being a strong, independent woman, she says she looks for an even stronger man when it comes to dating. "I like the men to wear the pants," the supermodel discloses. "I'm on good terms with all the men I've dated." Naomi currently lives with Vladimir in Moscow, Russia.
Vladimir was in the audience of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" and revealed that he is in fact married but has been separated from his wife for 10 years. He did not comment as to why they have never divorced.
Related stories: Driver Accuses Naomi Campbell of Slapping, Punching Him
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite