Nate Berkus, Jeremiah Brent Are Engaged!
- Photo: DS7/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 5
- Photo: Out/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Sitting on top of the world! Nate Berkus and his boyfriend, Jeremiah Brent, are officially engaged to be wed, a rep for Berkus tells Us Weekly exclusively. The pair, who have been dating for 8 1/2 months, made it official atop Machu Picchu in Peru on Monday -- and are excited for the next chapter of their lives together.
TV personality and interior designer Berkus, 41, was the one to pop the question to Brent during their trip to Peru, Berkus' rep confirms to Us. Brent was completely surprised -- the couple was originally traveling as part of a shopping trip with One Kings Lane for a designer sale project Berkus is working on for the site.
The fashion-forward pair were first linked back in December 2012 after they were spotted "kissing at the sunglass rack in the men's section," an eyewitness told Page Six at the time.
And after the word was out, the pair began to split their time between New York and Los Angeles (where Brent, Rachel Zoe's former assistant, is based).
Currently, Berkus has his hands full several different projects, including a successful line of home goods at Target and a book, "The Things That Matter," released last October.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite