Nate Berkus, Jeremiah Brent Are Engaged!
- Photo: DS7/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 5
- Photo: Out/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
Sitting on top of the world! Nate Berkus and his boyfriend, Jeremiah Brent, are officially engaged to be wed, a rep for Berkus tells Us Weekly exclusively. The pair, who have been dating for 8 1/2 months, made it official atop Machu Picchu in Peru on Monday -- and are excited for the next chapter of their lives together.
TV personality and interior designer Berkus, 41, was the one to pop the question to Brent during their trip to Peru, Berkus' rep confirms to Us. Brent was completely surprised -- the couple was originally traveling as part of a shopping trip with One Kings Lane for a designer sale project Berkus is working on for the site.
The fashion-forward pair were first linked back in December 2012 after they were spotted "kissing at the sunglass rack in the men's section," an eyewitness told Page Six at the time.
And after the word was out, the pair began to split their time between New York and Los Angeles (where Brent, Rachel Zoe's former assistant, is based).
Currently, Berkus has his hands full several different projects, including a successful line of home goods at Target and a book, "The Things That Matter," released last October.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite