Nate Berkus, Jeremiah Brent Are Engaged!
- Photo: DS7/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 5
- Photo: Out/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Sitting on top of the world! Nate Berkus and his boyfriend, Jeremiah Brent, are officially engaged to be wed, a rep for Berkus tells Us Weekly exclusively. The pair, who have been dating for 8 1/2 months, made it official atop Machu Picchu in Peru on Monday -- and are excited for the next chapter of their lives together.
TV personality and interior designer Berkus, 41, was the one to pop the question to Brent during their trip to Peru, Berkus' rep confirms to Us. Brent was completely surprised -- the couple was originally traveling as part of a shopping trip with One Kings Lane for a designer sale project Berkus is working on for the site.
The fashion-forward pair were first linked back in December 2012 after they were spotted "kissing at the sunglass rack in the men's section," an eyewitness told Page Six at the time.
And after the word was out, the pair began to split their time between New York and Los Angeles (where Brent, Rachel Zoe's former assistant, is based).
Currently, Berkus has his hands full several different projects, including a successful line of home goods at Target and a book, "The Things That Matter," released last October.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite