Nate Berkus, Jeremiah Brent Are Engaged!
- Photo: DS7/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 5
- Photo: Out/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Sitting on top of the world! Nate Berkus and his boyfriend, Jeremiah Brent, are officially engaged to be wed, a rep for Berkus tells Us Weekly exclusively. The pair, who have been dating for 8 1/2 months, made it official atop Machu Picchu in Peru on Monday -- and are excited for the next chapter of their lives together.
TV personality and interior designer Berkus, 41, was the one to pop the question to Brent during their trip to Peru, Berkus' rep confirms to Us. Brent was completely surprised -- the couple was originally traveling as part of a shopping trip with One Kings Lane for a designer sale project Berkus is working on for the site.
The fashion-forward pair were first linked back in December 2012 after they were spotted "kissing at the sunglass rack in the men's section," an eyewitness told Page Six at the time.
And after the word was out, the pair began to split their time between New York and Los Angeles (where Brent, Rachel Zoe's former assistant, is based).
Currently, Berkus has his hands full several different projects, including a successful line of home goods at Target and a book, "The Things That Matter," released last October.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite