'Glee' star Naya Rivera makes red-carpet debut with boyfriend Big Sean
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Wonderwall3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: .5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-CaffeinatMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:55:47 AM
- 'Duck Dynasty' Christmas Special Hauls in 8.9 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:45:15 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-Caffeinat
Red-carpet official! Naya Rivera and Big Sean went public with their romance in a joint affectionate appearance at the Los Angeles premiere of the new Jackie Robinson movie, "42," on Tuesday.
The "Glee" actress, 26, and rapper, 25, made their debut on the red carpet by posing with their arms around each other. Rivera, who plays Santana Lopez on the hit Fox show, looked gorgeous in a gray form-fitting dress with a cut-out neckline and white pumps. Big Sean wore an all-black leather jacket, dress shirt and slacks ensemble.
The "My Last" rapper had fun with his new girlfriend on the red-carpet and struck a couple of silly poses. The twosome were rumored to be dating late last month, after Rivera attended Big Sean's surprise birthday party and exchanged a few flirty messages on Twitter, the Daily Mail reports.
Rivera certainly isn't the only "Glee" star making headlines lately. Us Weekly broke the news on April 3 that Rivera's former girlfriend on the Fox smash, Heather Morris, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Taylor Hubbell. "I haven't been working as much, so I didn't really find out," Rivera told ET Canada last weekend. "I think she'll be an amazing mom. She's an amazing person."
Just two days earlier, "Glee" star Cory Monteith publicly announced on April 1 that he has checked himself into rehab for substance addiction, and Rivera says she wishes her co-star well. "Cory is such a great human being, and he's so genuine," she told ET Canada. "He's always been nothing but amazing to me and everybody that we work with, so I'm really proud that he is taking steps to get healthy, and I wish him the best."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite