'Glee' star Naya Rivera makes red-carpet debut with boyfriend Big Sean
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Wonderwall3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: .5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awards
Red-carpet official! Naya Rivera and Big Sean went public with their romance in a joint affectionate appearance at the Los Angeles premiere of the new Jackie Robinson movie, "42," on Tuesday.
The "Glee" actress, 26, and rapper, 25, made their debut on the red carpet by posing with their arms around each other. Rivera, who plays Santana Lopez on the hit Fox show, looked gorgeous in a gray form-fitting dress with a cut-out neckline and white pumps. Big Sean wore an all-black leather jacket, dress shirt and slacks ensemble.
The "My Last" rapper had fun with his new girlfriend on the red-carpet and struck a couple of silly poses. The twosome were rumored to be dating late last month, after Rivera attended Big Sean's surprise birthday party and exchanged a few flirty messages on Twitter, the Daily Mail reports.
Rivera certainly isn't the only "Glee" star making headlines lately. Us Weekly broke the news on April 3 that Rivera's former girlfriend on the Fox smash, Heather Morris, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Taylor Hubbell. "I haven't been working as much, so I didn't really find out," Rivera told ET Canada last weekend. "I think she'll be an amazing mom. She's an amazing person."
Just two days earlier, "Glee" star Cory Monteith publicly announced on April 1 that he has checked himself into rehab for substance addiction, and Rivera says she wishes her co-star well. "Cory is such a great human being, and he's so genuine," she told ET Canada. "He's always been nothing but amazing to me and everybody that we work with, so I'm really proud that he is taking steps to get healthy, and I wish him the best."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite