'Glee' star Naya Rivera makes red-carpet debut with boyfriend Big Sean
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Wonderwall3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: .5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Red-carpet official! Naya Rivera and Big Sean went public with their romance in a joint affectionate appearance at the Los Angeles premiere of the new Jackie Robinson movie, "42," on Tuesday.
The "Glee" actress, 26, and rapper, 25, made their debut on the red carpet by posing with their arms around each other. Rivera, who plays Santana Lopez on the hit Fox show, looked gorgeous in a gray form-fitting dress with a cut-out neckline and white pumps. Big Sean wore an all-black leather jacket, dress shirt and slacks ensemble.
The "My Last" rapper had fun with his new girlfriend on the red-carpet and struck a couple of silly poses. The twosome were rumored to be dating late last month, after Rivera attended Big Sean's surprise birthday party and exchanged a few flirty messages on Twitter, the Daily Mail reports.
Rivera certainly isn't the only "Glee" star making headlines lately. Us Weekly broke the news on April 3 that Rivera's former girlfriend on the Fox smash, Heather Morris, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Taylor Hubbell. "I haven't been working as much, so I didn't really find out," Rivera told ET Canada last weekend. "I think she'll be an amazing mom. She's an amazing person."
Just two days earlier, "Glee" star Cory Monteith publicly announced on April 1 that he has checked himself into rehab for substance addiction, and Rivera says she wishes her co-star well. "Cory is such a great human being, and he's so genuine," she told ET Canada. "He's always been nothing but amazing to me and everybody that we work with, so I'm really proud that he is taking steps to get healthy, and I wish him the best."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite