'Glee' star Naya Rivera makes red-carpet debut with boyfriend Big Sean
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Wonderwall3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: .5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Red-carpet official! Naya Rivera and Big Sean went public with their romance in a joint affectionate appearance at the Los Angeles premiere of the new Jackie Robinson movie, "42," on Tuesday.
The "Glee" actress, 26, and rapper, 25, made their debut on the red carpet by posing with their arms around each other. Rivera, who plays Santana Lopez on the hit Fox show, looked gorgeous in a gray form-fitting dress with a cut-out neckline and white pumps. Big Sean wore an all-black leather jacket, dress shirt and slacks ensemble.
The "My Last" rapper had fun with his new girlfriend on the red-carpet and struck a couple of silly poses. The twosome were rumored to be dating late last month, after Rivera attended Big Sean's surprise birthday party and exchanged a few flirty messages on Twitter, the Daily Mail reports.
Rivera certainly isn't the only "Glee" star making headlines lately. Us Weekly broke the news on April 3 that Rivera's former girlfriend on the Fox smash, Heather Morris, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Taylor Hubbell. "I haven't been working as much, so I didn't really find out," Rivera told ET Canada last weekend. "I think she'll be an amazing mom. She's an amazing person."
Just two days earlier, "Glee" star Cory Monteith publicly announced on April 1 that he has checked himself into rehab for substance addiction, and Rivera says she wishes her co-star well. "Cory is such a great human being, and he's so genuine," she told ET Canada. "He's always been nothing but amazing to me and everybody that we work with, so I'm really proud that he is taking steps to get healthy, and I wish him the best."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite