'Glee' star Naya Rivera makes red-carpet debut with boyfriend Big Sean
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Wonderwall3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: .5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- News Corp. Taps Sony Veteran Jim Kennedy as Chief Communications OfficerMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:25:14 AM
- Super Bowl TV Advertising Sold Out, Fox SaysMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:09:51 AM
- AXS TV Orders Third Season of 'The World's Greatest Tribute Bands' (ExcluMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:04:28 AM
- 'American Hustle' Review: It's Grifters vs. Feds in David O. Russell&MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:00:22 AM
- Ratings: 'Voice' Rebounds, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Fall Finale FlatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 8:26:57 AM
- News Corp. Taps Sony Veteran Jim Kennedy as Chief Communications Officer
Red-carpet official! Naya Rivera and Big Sean went public with their romance in a joint affectionate appearance at the Los Angeles premiere of the new Jackie Robinson movie, "42," on Tuesday.
The "Glee" actress, 26, and rapper, 25, made their debut on the red carpet by posing with their arms around each other. Rivera, who plays Santana Lopez on the hit Fox show, looked gorgeous in a gray form-fitting dress with a cut-out neckline and white pumps. Big Sean wore an all-black leather jacket, dress shirt and slacks ensemble.
The "My Last" rapper had fun with his new girlfriend on the red-carpet and struck a couple of silly poses. The twosome were rumored to be dating late last month, after Rivera attended Big Sean's surprise birthday party and exchanged a few flirty messages on Twitter, the Daily Mail reports.
Rivera certainly isn't the only "Glee" star making headlines lately. Us Weekly broke the news on April 3 that Rivera's former girlfriend on the Fox smash, Heather Morris, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Taylor Hubbell. "I haven't been working as much, so I didn't really find out," Rivera told ET Canada last weekend. "I think she'll be an amazing mom. She's an amazing person."
Just two days earlier, "Glee" star Cory Monteith publicly announced on April 1 that he has checked himself into rehab for substance addiction, and Rivera says she wishes her co-star well. "Cory is such a great human being, and he's so genuine," she told ET Canada. "He's always been nothing but amazing to me and everybody that we work with, so I'm really proud that he is taking steps to get healthy, and I wish him the best."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Mario Lopez's newborn son, Dominic Lopez, on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite