'Glee' star Naya Rivera shows long legs on Rolling Stone cover
- Photo: Rolling Stone1 of 13
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Xavier Collin / Retna Ltd./Wonderwall7 of 13
- Photo: kourtneykardash/Instagram8 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: @nayarivera/Instagram10 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 13
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
The half Puerto Rican star strikes a seductive pose in a sexy black bodysuit that accentuates her curves, and black high heels that shows off her long legs. Rivera was shot for Rolling Stone by famed photographed Terry Richardson.
"A big thanks to @RollingStone for showing me so much love! Such an honor to be featured!" Rivera tweeted. "My @RollingStone feature hits newsstands November 8th! Can't wait for you guys to see it -- don't forget to pick up a copy!"
In the issue, Rivera, who plays lesbian cheerleader Santana Lopez on "Glee," discusses her upcoming debut album.
"It took a long time to figure out where I wanted to go musically," she explains. This summer, Rivera decided to release her first single "Sorry." against her label's wishes. "This is what I'm doing," she recalls telling Columbia Records. "Get on or get off. I think this is a summer song, and I want it on the radio by the end of the summer."
The track also features Rivera's fiancé Big Sean. The couple became engaged in October, six months after going public with their relationship.
The front cover of Rolling Stone's Nov. 8 issue features a tribute to late rock musician Lou Reed.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite