Neil Patrick Harris to Be a Dad!
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: ABC/Promotional7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Neil Patrick Harris is about to follow in the footsteps of his "How I Met Your Mother" costars -- and first-time parents -- Alyson Hannigan and Cobie Smulders.
The actor, 37, and his longtime partner, chef and actor David Burtka, are expecting twins.
Harris, who recently directed a production of "Rent" at the Hollywood Bowl, is nominated for three Emmys for his work on CBS' "How I Met Your Mother."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlond Babes
From Crowd Ignite