Neil Patrick Harris to Be a Dad!
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: ABC/Promotional7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Natalie Imbruglia turning to online datingMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:57:35 AM
- Kevin McHale shocked by racy quiz showMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:44:49 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad again
Neil Patrick Harris is about to follow in the footsteps of his "How I Met Your Mother" costars -- and first-time parents -- Alyson Hannigan and Cobie Smulders.
The actor, 37, and his longtime partner, chef and actor David Burtka, are expecting twins.
Harris, who recently directed a production of "Rent" at the Hollywood Bowl, is nominated for three Emmys for his work on CBS' "How I Met Your Mother."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite