- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Robin/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Rank/InTouch Weekly/.8 of 16
- Photo: PER/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Jibjab.com/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Ron Smits/London Ent/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star NeNe Leakes is engaged to her ex-husband, Gregg Leakes, she confirmed during a Jan. 3 appearance on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon."
"You start tweeting out these photos," the host said, holding up the series of romantic pictures the TV star posted on New Year's Eve. "So, are you engaged? Can you say anything?"
NeNe, 44, giggled and replied, "Well, a little after midnight, I was asked this beautiful question: 'Will you marry me -- again?'" Overcome with emotion, "The New Normal" actress accepted Gregg's proposal.
The couple, who met in 1996, divorced in 2011 after 13 years of marriage. Gregg, who was plagued by financial problems, claimed he had invested $300,000 in his wife's career and said "fame got to her head." The on-again pair share a son, Brentt, 13. (NeNe is also mom to son Bryson, from a previous relationship.)
In November, NeNe tried to keep their romance under wraps. "You know, we're divorced. I'm single and not looking. Love is beautiful thing and marriage is a beautiful thing," she told Us Weekly. "People will enjoy watching Gregg try to woo me back [during Season 5]."
But a source told Us the 58-year-old already had. "They are back together romantically. He's back in the picture, not just as a father to their son. When NeNe showed up to film, Gregg was usually there!"
Co-star Kandi Burruss is excited to see the former spouses back together. "NeNe's happier now," the singer told Us. "She and Gregg are in a better place."
MORE ON WONDERWALL
- 7 Wonders for May 24, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 23, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 22, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 21, 2013
- 7 of Rihanna's Worst Looks
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite