NeNe Leakes is engaged to ex-husband Gregg Leakes
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Robin/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Rank/InTouch Weekly/.8 of 16
- Photo: PER/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Jibjab.com/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Ron Smits/London Ent/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star NeNe Leakes is engaged to her ex-husband, Gregg Leakes, she confirmed during a Jan. 3 appearance on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon."
"You start tweeting out these photos," the host said, holding up the series of romantic pictures the TV star posted on New Year's Eve. "So, are you engaged? Can you say anything?"
NeNe, 44, giggled and replied, "Well, a little after midnight, I was asked this beautiful question: 'Will you marry me -- again?'" Overcome with emotion, "The New Normal" actress accepted Gregg's proposal.
The couple, who met in 1996, divorced in 2011 after 13 years of marriage. Gregg, who was plagued by financial problems, claimed he had invested $300,000 in his wife's career and said "fame got to her head." The on-again pair share a son, Brentt, 13. (NeNe is also mom to son Bryson, from a previous relationship.)
In November, NeNe tried to keep their romance under wraps. "You know, we're divorced. I'm single and not looking. Love is beautiful thing and marriage is a beautiful thing," she told Us Weekly. "People will enjoy watching Gregg try to woo me back [during Season 5]."
But a source told Us the 58-year-old already had. "They are back together romantically. He's back in the picture, not just as a father to their son. When NeNe showed up to film, Gregg was usually there!"
Co-star Kandi Burruss is excited to see the former spouses back together. "NeNe's happier now," the singer told Us. "She and Gregg are in a better place."
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite