NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak reconcile: 'It Made Me Cry,' Leakes says
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: @kimzolciak/Twitter3 of 13
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: Bravo/.5 of 13
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.10 of 13
- Photo: WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: AO1/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His CharacteMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:24:00 AM
- Jason Katims Developing Medical Drama for CBSMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:08:00 AM
- Dating Naked Contestant Sues VH1 for Airing Crotch ShotMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:05:00 AM
- 5 Freaky Facts From Fractured Summer Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:00:00 AM
- 'Big Brother' Live Eviction: Julie Chen Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, HouseguestMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:21:00 AM
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His Characte
Hell has frozen over. After one of the ugliest friend breakups in Bravo history, "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak have seemingly reconciled. The evidence? On Wednesday, both women tweeted about an emotional chat. "Just had the best chat wit @Kimzolciak!" the "New Normal" actress Leakes, 45, wrote. "Now I see @BrielleZolciak is following me! I just pulled off the road 2 cry. This is 2 much." (Brielle, 16, is mom-of-four Zolciak's eldest child.)
"Tardy for the Party" singer Zolciak, 34, also chimed in about the hatchet-burying chat. "My heart is at such peace @neneleakes best chat ever! See u soon! #onwardandupward"
Still overcome the next morning, Leakes added of the exchange via Facebook: "Couldn't believe I had the best chat with Kim Zolciak yesterday. Then took a moment to reflect and it made me cry. This is too much."
Indeed, two sources tell Us that the twosome first reconciled at the season-five reunion, which was taped March 13 -- chatting amiably and eventually hugging.
Clashing with many of the women, Zolciak abruptly left the Bravo smash in the middle of season five, and is still definitely feuding with at least two castmates: Kandi Burruss, who has sued Zolciak for profits made from sales of "Tardy for the Party," which Burruss wrote; Kandi Factory star Burruss, 36, is being represented in the case by fellow housewife, attorney) Phaedra Parks.
In the past, former BFFs Zolciak and Leakes got into numerous scuffles -- including one memorable season-three throwdown aboard a bus, in which Leaks accused Zolciak of being a racist. In turn, Zolciak once called Leakes a "moose."
"My priorities have changed," said Zolciak last November following her taped exit on the show. "I want positivity around me. [The Atlanta women are] not happy for me. They're not supportive."
Season two of her spinoff, "Don't Be Tardy ..." starring Zolciak, her four kids and husband Kroy Biermann, premieres on Bravo on April 16.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite