NeNe Leakes remarries Gregg Leakes!
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: VM/Dmac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: David Bodrick/DMBJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: KH1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Robin/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Ron Smits/London Ent/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
NeNe Leakes and Gregg Leakes have said "I do" for the second time! The "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star and "New Normal" actress remarried her ex-husband Gregg on Saturday, June 22, Us Weekly can confirm.
NeNe, 45, and her bridesmaids (who included castmate Cynthia Bailey and featured guest star Marlo Hampton) wore dresses designed by Gabriella Arango, and the day's events were filmed for her upcoming Bravo spinoff series "I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding," which is scheduled to premiere this fall.
"Got big plans this weekend?" NeNe tweeted on Friday, June 21. "Cause I do," she added with a smiley face.
The newlyweds were feted by star guests including Jill Zarin, Gretchen Rossi, Patti Stanger, Omarosa, Slade Smiley and Marysol Patton. The wedding, which had an "Old Hollywood Glam" theme, took place at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel, with gospel singer Kim Burrell performing for the couple. According to the hotel's website, the 31,000 square foot venue boasts two ballrooms that are "both flexible and elegant."
As fans of "RHOA" know, NeNe and Gregg, 58, divorced back in 2011 after 13 years of marriage. The couple share son Brentt, 13, and initially parted ways after Gregg claimed "fame got to her head," and that he invested $300,000 in NeNe's fledgling acting career.
They reconciled and announced their engagement back in January.
At her bachelorette party in Cancun, Mexico, in early June, the star was excited to tie the knot again.
"She's telling people she can't wait for the wedding and Gregg is the love of her life," a source told Us Weekly exclusively.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Ben's Big Night
Ben Affleck wins an Oscar -- and joins Instagram! -- and more celeb news on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian talks about Kim's wedding. Will Mason be the ring bearer?Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite