NeNe Leakes remarries Gregg Leakes!
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: VM/Dmac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: David Bodrick/DMBJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: KH1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Robin/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Ron Smits/London Ent/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- It's Angelina Jolie vs. Ben Affleck vs. Michael Keaton as Awards Season Kicks OffMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:51:00 PM
- 'Graceland's' Brandon Jay McLaren Books Recurring Role on 'GirlfMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service Philo
NeNe Leakes and Gregg Leakes have said "I do" for the second time! The "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star and "New Normal" actress remarried her ex-husband Gregg on Saturday, June 22, Us Weekly can confirm.
NeNe, 45, and her bridesmaids (who included castmate Cynthia Bailey and featured guest star Marlo Hampton) wore dresses designed by Gabriella Arango, and the day's events were filmed for her upcoming Bravo spinoff series "I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding," which is scheduled to premiere this fall.
"Got big plans this weekend?" NeNe tweeted on Friday, June 21. "Cause I do," she added with a smiley face.
The newlyweds were feted by star guests including Jill Zarin, Gretchen Rossi, Patti Stanger, Omarosa, Slade Smiley and Marysol Patton. The wedding, which had an "Old Hollywood Glam" theme, took place at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel, with gospel singer Kim Burrell performing for the couple. According to the hotel's website, the 31,000 square foot venue boasts two ballrooms that are "both flexible and elegant."
As fans of "RHOA" know, NeNe and Gregg, 58, divorced back in 2011 after 13 years of marriage. The couple share son Brentt, 13, and initially parted ways after Gregg claimed "fame got to her head," and that he invested $300,000 in NeNe's fledgling acting career.
They reconciled and announced their engagement back in January.
At her bachelorette party in Cancun, Mexico, in early June, the star was excited to tie the knot again.
"She's telling people she can't wait for the wedding and Gregg is the love of her life," a source told Us Weekly exclusively.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHit or Miss?
From Crowd Ignite